Industrial Tent Schedule
All entries are to be staged by 9.45 am.
Judging between 10 am – 12 noon.
Exhibits may be removed after 3.30 pm
Conditions of Entry
- Exhibits must be bone fide work of the exhibitor and must be worked entirely since September of the last show.
- In all sections ONLY ONE ENTRY can be accepted from each exhibitor in each class.
- Children must enter in the appropriate age category as stated on schedule. Please ensure ages are clearly written on the outside of the entry ticket.
- All labels must be securely attached to exhibits or they will be disqualified.
- All care will be taken with entries, however exhibits shall be entirely at the exhibitors own risk.
- All cups are to be engraved by winners, polished and returned 2 weeks prior to the show day.
- The Judge’s decision will be final.
GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!
If you would like to feature your trade stall at the show, please download, complete and return our booking form.
If you wish to participate in our industrial tent, please check our industrial tent page for further information.
To enter the cattle and sheep classes.
Please download, complete and return our entry form.